572 11th Ave #4PMidtown West, Manhattan
NET EFFECTIVE RENT SHOWN, PAY THE ADVERTISED RENT!!
Oskar is located at the intersection of the breathtaking new Hudson Yards and the rapidly transforming Hell's Kitchenone of the less densely populated neighborhoods in Manhattan. Just blocks from the Hudson River waterfront, residents of Oskar are conveniently located near Midtown West and can easily explore Manhattan via Citi Bike or stroll along the Highline Park. With 3 elevators servicing 13 floors, residents benefit from greater social distance. An Amazon locker, located in the lobby, makes for safe and easy delivery.
Oskar Residences Feature:
- Top-of-the-line appliance suite by Bosch
- Caesar stone kitchen counters and integrated backsplash
- Custom pale taupe oak wood floors
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms
- Soaking tubs with custom glass enclosure
- Custom closet interiors
- Built-in bookcase millwork
- Bosch in-unit washer and dryer
- Smart technology featuring keyless smart locks & Nest thermostats
- Continuous window walls in high floor units
Our Exclusive Amenities Package, designed by CetraRuddy and curated by Moinian Group:
- Serene and peaceful attended lobby boasting a sculpture garden
- Landscaped second-floor Patio Garden Space
- The Living Room with resident's workspace, dining area, and library
- Landscaped, furnished rooftop terrace lounge with breathtaking views of the city skyline and the Hudson River, featuring a sculpted lawn designed by HMWhite
- An on-site fitness studio featuring Peloton and Technogym equipment
- The Office business center
- TULU, a 24/7 Smart Rental Room: On-demand access to high-quality household and lifestyle products in your building!
-Net pricing based on 3-months free on a 15-month lease
Living at Moinian is unlike any other. The Moinian Group has been a pioneer for the development of state-of-the-art, visually distinguished properties.
Midtown West, Manhattan
Midtown West is considered to be one of the most desireable destinations in New York and on a global scale. Home to famed skyscrapers, hotels, luxury shopping and a variety of businesses this area is one of New York City's major thoroughfares, attracting tourists and residents alike.