As a signature Moinian Group development, this 200,000-square foot, new construction commercial opportunity at 220 11th Avenue is a prized venture that showcases the firm’s legacy commitment to the contemporary art community—and a desire to keep it centered in its thriving West Chelsea home.
Built to suit your desires, the Hudson Arts Building isn’t just the newest jewel box in the Chelsea Arts District—it’s a blank canvas upon which to create your company’s masterpiece.
West Chelsea, NY
- 200,000 RSF
- 24/7 On-Site Security
- Full-Block Frontage
- Virtually Column Free
- Slab Heights Range from 14' to 17'
- Floor Plates Ranging from 11,000 RSF to 25,000 RSF
- Full-Block Rooftop Terrace totaling over 12,000 SF
- Various Floors Feature Private Outdoor Space up to 2,200 SF
- Rooftop Lanscape Design by MPFP
- Bicycle Storage, On-site Locker Room with Showers
- Wiredscore Pre-Certified Silver
- Park and River Views
The Chelsea Arts District
The last and next 5 years have illuminated the profound energy, culture and commerce in the Chelsea Arts District—a thriving area that has emerged as a pivotal nexus location, sought after by commercial juggernauts like Google, Uber, AirBnB, Estee Lauder and Dropbox. The Hudson Arts Building sits as the center of this creative vortex, capitalizing on the unparalleled opportunity as a ground-up commercial space awaiting the right tenant.